- Food and Cooking»
- Starter & Snack Recipes
Chicken Cheese Rolls
- chicken breast, minced
- 2 red chillies, chopped
- 2 onion, chopped
- 3-4 garlic, chopped
- 1 lemon
- coriander, chopped
- according to taste salt
- according to taste Black pepper
- 6-7 jalapenos
- 1/2 each yellow and green peppers, chopped
- letuce, chopped
- of your choice cheese, grated
- mayo & chilli sauce
- 500gms maida
- first of all, mix minced chicken breast,chopped redchillis,diced onion,chopped garlic,cheese and coriander sqeeze a lemon in the mixture. Add salt and pepper and mix it well.
- Now, knead the maida into a dough add a sprinkle of salt into it. knead it well and add a tbsp of olive oil.Keep it aside.
- After 10 mins, make out plain sheets of maida and greese them with oil and put them on a hot flat pan and wait till their base turns into a good golden brown colour.put them off in a plate. set them aside.
- now take the mixture of chicken make small balls of it and dip them in white egg turn by turn and then roll them into breadcrumbs or doritos. fry them till they turn golden brown.
- For salad, take one tomoato,onion,letuce red and yellow pepper jalpenoes and dice all of them
- with this take a maida sheet and on it put some mayo and chilli sauce and your fried chicken add some salad on it. make it into a roll and enjoy it with chilli garlic sauce!