- Food and Cooking
A Quick & Easy Frittata
I was looking through the fridge tonight when I realized I didn't have makings for much left and the thought of taking both kids to the grocery store an hour before dinner didn't sound like fun. We all enjoy a little breakfast for dinner every now and then so this quick frittata did the trick.
I served it with some apple sausages that I had almost forgotten I had bought and some nice slices of toast. Of course now I really do need to run to the store because we have no eggs left
- 10 eggs
- 1/2 bag frozen seasoning blend, substiture onions & veggies as needed
- 1/2 lb bacon, chopped
- 1 c shredded chesse, any kind will do
- 1/4 c milk
- Cook bacon, save grease for other pan and chop bacon
- In a separate frying pan with heat friendly handle (aka it won't melt) pour a little bit of bacon grease and the 1/2 bag of seasoning blend (onions, peppers, etc). Fry the mixture for a few minutes
- In a mixing bowl whisk together eggs, then add milk and cheese
- Spread the veggies mix across the bottom of the pan and then add a layer of bacon. Pour the egg mixture on top of veggies and bacon.
- Carefully lift the pan and place into the preheated to 375 oven. Bake for about 20 minutes
- Remove from oven, carefully using a rubber spatula around the edges, flip the frittata onto a plate. Cut into wedges and serve