ADOBO: Perfect Filipino Food
If you are looking for a delicious food for the family in low cost, adobo is perfect to serve in your dining table..
- Prep time: 10 min
- Cook time: 45 min
- Ready in: 55 min
- Yields: 6-8 persons
- 1 whole chicken, sliced
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 canned pineapple, tidbits
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1 cup soysauce
- 1 onions, chopped
- 1 garlic, chopped
- 2 cups water
- salt to taste
- laurel leaves
- put your pan into a small fire
- after heating it, put the olive oil
- next step is to put the onions.
- then, the garlic
- when the garlic and onion are slightly golden brown, put the sliced chicken.
- close the pan and let the chicken for 5 minutes.
- after it, put the 2 cups of water and bring it to a boil until the chicken is soft.
- add the soy sauce and simmer it for 2 mins
- put the pineapple tidbits and laurel leaves.
- add salt and taste the flavor of your adobo.
- put the 1 cup vinegar and continue cooking for 4-5 minutes so that the chicken will absorb all the flavors.
- serve hot in your dining table.