Avocado and Tuna Salad
Avocados are full of protein and fibre and are perfect paired with a light salad mixed with the saltiness of spicy tuna.
AVOCADO AND TUNA SALAD
- Very easy
- 10 min prep
- No cooking
• 1 Avocado – halved and stone removed
• 1 small tin, flavoured tuna – not oil based
• ½ red capsicum – finely diced
• 1/2 cup grated carrot
• 1 tablespoon ricotta cheese or salad dressing of your choice
• handful of shredded lettuce, kale or baby spinach
• 3 boiled eggs – peeled and halved.
STEPS TO SUCCESS
1. Mix tuna, capsicum, carrot and dressing together.
2. Fill the centre of each avocado half, and season with salt and pepper to taste
3. Serve with eggs and greens.