- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
A new potato salad
A vegetarian delight
16 small potatoes, new
2 tablespoon oil, olive
1/4 cup scallions (green onions)
1/4 teaspoon pepper, black
1 teaspoon dill weed, dried
1. Thoroughly clean potatoes with vegetable brush and water.
2. Boil potatoes for 20 minutes or until tender.
3. Drain and cool potatoes for 20 minutes.
4. Cut potatoes into fourths and mix with olive oil, onions, and spices.
5. Refrigerate and serve.
Nutritional Info (Per serving):
Calories: 187, Saturated Fat: 1g, Sodium: 12mg, Dietary Fiber: 3g, Total Fat: 6g, Carbs: 32g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Protein: 3g
Carb Choices: 2
Source: The National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute (NHLBI).