Alabama Hummingbird Cake
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 3 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 1 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 3 Large Eggs, (Beaten)
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 (8 Ounce) Can Crushed Pineapples, (Undrained)
- 1 Cup Chopped Pecans
- 2 1/2 Cups Chopped Bananas
- 1 Container Cream Cheese Frosting
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and combine together your All-Purpose Flour, Baking Soda, Salt, Cinnamon, and Eggs. Combine until all dry ingredients are moistened.
- Stir in Vanilla, Pineapple, 1 Cup of the Pecans, and the Bananas. Pour batter into two greased and floured 9-Inch cake pans and bake in the oven for approximately 25-30 Minutes. Allow cakes to cool completely.
- Spread the Cream Cheese Frosting between layers and on the sides and top of the cakes. Sprinkle remaining Chopped Pecans and refrigerate. Enjoy this Alabama Favorite!