- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes»
- Stew Recipes
All Time Favorite Beef Pochero
How to Use the Right Chopping Board based on color?
Below are Color Coding Guidelines for chopping boards:
Red for Raw Meat (like beef and pork meat)
Yellow for Poultry (like chicken and turkey)
Blue for Seafoods (like fish)
Green for Fruits and Vegetables
Brown for Cooked Foods
White for Bread and Dairy Products
All in One Cooker
- 400 grams Beef, chunks
- 6 cups Water
- 2 pcs Chicken bouillon
- 250 grams Tomato sauce
- 1 pc Onion, chopped
- 2 pcs Potatoes, diced
- 3 pcs Saba, sliced diagonally
- 1/4 cup Garbanzos, cooked w/o skins
- 1 pc Chorizo, sliced
- 1 stalk Chinese cabbage, sliced in half
- 1/2 clove Garlic, chopped
- 50 g String beans
- Pepper, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Cooking oil
- Cook beef with water until slightly tender using pressure cooker.
- In a separate pan, sauté garlic and onion in cooking oil.
- Transfer beef into the pan. Then, deglaze the pressure cooker with water, then add it into the pan.
- Add potato, tomato sauce and dissolved chicken bouillon. Let it simmer for about 8 minutes.
- Add saba and string beans. Season it with salt and pepper. Again, let it simmer for about 2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat then add garbanzos and chinese cabbage. Cover the pan for further cooking of last added vegetables. Serve while still hot. Serves 4.
Rate this All Time Favorite Dish!
|Serving size: 1|
|Calories from Fat||144|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 16 g||25%|
|Carbohydrates 53 g||18%|
|Sugar 11 g|
|Protein 35 g||70%|
|Sodium 1806 mg||75%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
Let's Exercise Your Brain!
view quiz statistics
Want to Try Different Pasta Recipes?
- Elbow Macaroni Tossed in Olive Garlic Sauce
Want to eat healthy kind of pasta? Why not try this meatless pasta recipe that will satisfy your pasta craving! Best pasta recipe especially for vegetarian and vegan. It is very easy to make!
- Linguine in Creamy Tomato Sauce
Make a twist to your ordinary tomato sauce by just adding your favorite cream on it. Something new to the taste buds that everybody will surely love. This pasta dish maybe serve any time of the day!
- The Best Chicken Anchovy Pasta Recipe
The creamy and salty taste of the pasta with juiciness of chunky chicken. Plus the fresh taste of herb on top. Something you'll be looking forward. Definitely, a meal you can't afford to say NO!