All the Flavors and Variety of Oreo over the years
Besides Flavors, there have also been several different varieties
- Double Stuf Oreo - Double Stuff Oreos were introduced in 1974, and have been made in some way shape or form since then. They have come in some of the flavors as well. Like Cool Mint, Chocolate, Birthday Cake and Peanut Butter, not to mention the original.
- Football Oreo - Football Oreo are football shaped, of course, and were originally introduced in 1976.
- Big Stuf Oreo - Big Stuf Oreos were introduced in 1987. They were a lot bigger than a normal Oreo, and they were crazy high in calories, well over 200 per cookie. They lasted for about 4 years before they were discontinued.
- Oreo Mini - Oreo Minis were released in the early 90's, and discontinued shortly after, by the late 90's. They were introduced again in 2000, and have been continued since.
- Mega Stuf Oreo - Mega Stuf Oreos are a recent addition. They were introduced in 2013 and have even more filling than a Double Stuf (just in case a double stuf didn't have enough) They also come in both the golden and chocolate.
- Chocolate Oreo - I don't have a date on release for the Chocolate Oreo, but they have been around for a bit, and are the same as the original Oreos, except they have a chocolate filling instead of the original.
- Special edition Oreos - Special edition holiday Oreos have been released during holidays for a several years now. All the special editions change the filling color. The special editions usually include Springtime, Halloween and Christmans.
Oreo Flavors not released in America
- Coconut Delight Oreo - You can't get these in America, I believe they were only released in Indonesia. It seems that Indonesians really love their Oreo.
- Green Tea Oreo - This is another Oreo not available in the U.S. It was released in China and Japan only.
- Lemon Ice Oreo - Another Japan Oreo. Not released in the U.S.
- Blueberry Ice Cream Oreo - Gross, I am glad they were never released in America. These were only available in Indonesia, Malaysia, China, Thailand and Singapore.
- Orange Ice Cream Oreo - This one was also a not show here in the U.S. Actually the same as Blueberry Ice Cream Oreos.
- Dulce de Leche Oreo - Released in Argentina and Chile and had Dulce de Leche filling.
- Prime Berry Creme Oreo - I really don't care, this is nasty, it's basically a re-release of the Blueberry Ice Cream Oreos. Thankfully, it was not released in the U.S.
- Oreo Soft Cookies - Sold only in Japan, the soft cookies have had several flavors within the version. Vanilla, blueberry cheesecake, green tea, and lemon cheesecake being a few.
Oreo Flavors released in the United States
- Strawberry Milkshake Oreo - Dammit! I loved these, and they were only available for a little while in the U.S. You might still be able to get them in Canada.
- Golden Oreo - The Golden Oreo has been released in several different varieties, and had a few changes along the way, but generally it is a vanilla cookie with vanilla creme filling.
- Organic Oreo - These are normal Oreos, except made with organic flavor and sugar. They were introduced in 2006.
- Creamsicle Oreo - a version of the Golden Oreo, with orange creme filling.
- Ice Cream Rainbow Shure bert Oreo - Another Golden Oreo variation, with rainbow sherbet filling.
- Double Delight Oreo - Released in 1987, they had two different fillings, like peanut butter & chocolate, or mint & creme, or coffee & creme.
- Cool Mint Creme Oreo - This is a Double Stuf Oreo with a mint creme filling.
- Oreo DQ Blizzard Creme Oreo - This was a special limited edition cookie released to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Blizzard.
- Banana Split Creme Oreo - A limited time cookie with banana flavor filling.
- Brownie Batter Oreo - Released in 2015, with brownie batter filling.
- Peanut Butter Oreo - A Double Stuf Oreo with a peanut butter creme filling
- Sugar Free Oreo - Yeah... NO... I just don't even care.
- Reduced Fat Oreo - HAHAHA! No, even more than before.
- Birthday Cake Oreo - Limited edition cookies with sprinkles inside, released for Oreo's 100 year anniversary.
- Candy Cane Oreo - Was a holiday Oreo for 2012, and was released the following year as Peppermint Oreo.
- Gingerbread Oreo - A Golden Oreo with a gingerbread filling, limited edition.
- Berry Oreo - Again, no, I would rather eat dirt flavored Oreos.
- Lemon Twist Oreo - Another version of a Golden Oreo, with a lemon flavored filling.
- Pure Milk Chocolate Covered Mint Oreo - A chocolate dipped cookie with a mint filling.
- Candy Corn Oreo - Another version of golden Oreo with yellow and orange split creme filling. It was a Halloween Oreo for a couple of different years.
- Swedish Fish Oreo - It's actually only a color variation on the original Oreo.
- Cotton Candy Oreo - Introduced for a limited time in 2015. It is a Golden Oreo variation, with a pink or blue, cotton candy flavored filling.
- The American Creme Oreo - A Golden Oreo version with red & blue creme.
- Limeade Oreo - Released in 2014, it is a Golden Oreo version with a Lime creme filling.
- Neapolitan Oreo - This is a Golden Oreo version, released in 2012. It has three cookies with chocolate and strawberry fillings. I totally like the idea of having a cookie stack, This was one I was able to try and I kinda liked it.
- Watermelon Oreo - This is possibly the most icky version of a Golden Oreo.
- Banana Split Oreo - This is a one golden cookie and one chocolate cookie, and a double stuf layer of strawberry & banana creme filling.
- Strawberries n' Creme Oreo - Golden Oreo version with strawberry & creme fillings split in the same cookie.
- Fruit Punch Oreo - A Golden Oreo version with fruit punch creme. Gross again, just nasty. I am sorry if I am offending anyone, but gross.
- Red Velvet Oreo - Introduced in 2015 as a limited edition with red cookies, and cream cheese flavored filling.
- Cookie Dough Oreo - Another limited edition cookie with cookie dough flavored creme.
- Pumpkin Spice Oreo - Another Golden Oreo version, with pumpkin spice flavored creme, released in 2014.
- Caramel Apple Oreo - Released as a Target exclusive, a Golden Oreo version with caramel apple flavored creme. This is another one of those cookies that just do not interest me. I love caramel apples, but this is just a little weird and wrong.
- S'Mores Oreo - This is a cool little limited edition with graham cracker flavored cookies, and a chocolate & marshmallow split filling. A for effort, but seriously, the real deal can't be beat.
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Oreo - Half peanut butter and half chocolate filling. I could probably power eat a cookie like this. At least until I made myself sick.
- Blueberry Pie Oreo - I literally threw up in my mouth a little, I boycotted target because of this.
- Oreo Thin Mint - Never tried it, I am not a huge mint in my chocolate fan, but I am sure some will find it tasty.
- Root Beer Float Oreo - This was another Golden version, released in 2014, it has a root beer flavored filling.
- Filled Cupcake Oreo - These little bites of heaven were released in 2016 for a limited time. They are in homage to a Hostess Cupcake, in they have a ring of chocolate filling, with a dot of vanilla creme in the center.
- Peeps Oreo - Another limited edition. Released in early 2017. This is another Golden Oreo Version with Peeps flavored filling.
- Cookies & Creme Oreo - A Limited edition for 2015, this tasty little morsel had cookies & cream filling.
- Marshmallow Crispy Oreo - Another limited edition Golden Oreo. Released in 2014, this one had marshmallow filling with rice crispies.
- Key Lime Pie Oreo - This is one of those limited edition cookies that break the norm and use the graham cracker flavored cookies, along with a key lime flavored filling, this was available in 2015.
- Toasted Coconut Oreo - Another limited edition for 2015, this was a Golden Oreo variation with toasted coconut flavored filling and toasted coconut flakes. I hate coconut, so this cookie sounds awful to me.
- Cinnamon Bun Oreo - This is a very interesting cookie. They used a cinnamon flavored cookie with a frosting flavored filling. This was a limited edition for 2016, and I am totally bummed that I missed it.
- Fruity Crisps Oreo - a Golden Oreo limited edition from 2016, with the normal creme, but with the added twist of having fruit flavored rice crisps... I have a lot of conflicting emotions regarding this cookie. I love Oreos, I love Fruity Pebbles, I can eat this cookie...
- Chocolate Strawberry Oreo - This one has a chocolate creme ring with a strawberry creme center, I have never seen this cookie. I feel like it might be a Sasquatch.
- Oreo Dunkin Donuts Mocha - I just read about his one. A standard Oreo cookie with a chocolate espresso creme filling. This is on my radar, as soon as I see it in the store, it will be mine.
I can't even imagine what other flavor Oreo might be next
After making a list of over 55 different Oreo flavors, one has to wonder. Are there any limits to what flavor Oreo you might see next? I really have to say that they really can not improve on the original. The original Oreo has, and most likely will always be my favorite.
There have been others that are great. Double stuf Oreos are always high on my list. And Chocolate Oreos. I think this new Dunkin Donuts Oreo has good possibility too. But I don't want to see anymore watermelon, or something even worse.... Green tea? To me, that is just nasty.