- Food and Cooking»
- Cooking Ingredients»
- Vegetable Ingredients
Aloha Baked Beans
Baked Beans are a hit any time of year. But as the weather turns warm and we start planning our cookouts, we think of baked beans. This recipe calls for a slow cooker so you won't have to worry about heating the kitchen while allowing the different flavors to melt together.
- 1 can Pork and beans
- 1 can Bush's Maple and Bacon flavored baked beans
- 1/2 cup KC Masterpiece Original Baked Beans
- 1 -2 Tablespoons Prepared Mustard
- 1/2 can Libby Pineapple chunks sweetened with Splenda
- 1 -2 Tablespoons Oscar Mayer Real Bacon Bits, optional
- 1 small Sweet Onion, Chopped
- Drain the can of pork and beans and add to the slow cooker.
- Add the entire can (juice and all) of Maple and bacon flavored beans.
- Drain canned pineapple and add to slowcooker.
- Mix together the barbeque sauce and the prepared mustard.
- Combine the chopped onion with the bbq sauce and mustard mixture.
- Add to the beans in the crockpot and gently stir to combine.
- May add optional bacon bits at this time.
- Slow cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
Hungry Girl Cookbook
- Hungry Girl to the Max!: The Ultimate Guilt-Free Cookbook: Lisa Lillien: Amazon.com: Books
Hungry Girl to the Max!: The Ultimate Guilt-Free Cookbook [Lisa Lillien] on Amazon.com. *FREE* super saver shipping on qualifying offers. Go to the max with the most massive and complete Hungry Girl cookbook ever---650 recipes from the guru of guilt-