- Food and Cooking»
- Starter & Snack Recipes
Aunty Amandas' Mexican Dip
- 2 x Advocado's
- 1 small Onion
- 1 x small carton Sour Cream (300g)
- 2 x Tomato's
- 1 sachet Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 Shallott
- squeeze Lemon Juice
- pinch black pepper
- 1 x clove Garlic
- grated Kraft Cheese
- Peel & mash advocado's.
- Add pepper, lemon juice & garlic.
- Spread in platter.
- Mix sour cream with half Taco Seasoning.
- Combine and pour on top of advocado mixture.
- Dice onions, tomato's & shallotts and spread on sour cream layer.
- Sprinkle on the grated Kraft cheese and garnish with a couple of sliced shallotts.
- Serve with Dorito's or Nacho's.
* Delicious as an appetizer at bar.b.ques and parties.
* Great snack/ late night munchie for hungry teenagers and their friends!