Amazing, Fruity and Creamy Sweet Salad Recipes
A fruit salad is always a plus to any meals, my grandchildren were always a fan of anything with fruit and a good way to get them to eat it. Enjoy the recipes and find your favorite!
Pistachio Marshmallow Salad Recipe
This Pistachio Salad is so easy and yummy. Yes, I love easy, need something for that potluck supper, throw this together and you will get rave reviews.
You only need four ingredients to have a quick salad. The kids will love this with the cool whip and miniature marshmallows, let them help you make it.
- 16 ounce Cool Whip
- 1-3.4 ounce box pistachio instant pudding
- 1-20 ounce can pineapple, crushed
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- In a large bowl mix Cool Whip and pistachio instant pudding.
- Fold in pineapple and marshmallows.
- Cover with lid or plastic wrap
- Chill for 2 hours.
How do you like your fruit salad?
Which do you prefer, creamy or plain fruit salad?
Easiest Fruit Salad Ever!
Creamiest Fruit Salad Recipe
A divine fruit salad recipe that you will use many times. It is quick and easy to put together. It will accompany just about any meal. Great re pie for the holidays The whipping cream just puts this fruit salad over the top!
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup pineapple juice, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/4 cup lemon juice, divided
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 6 red apples, medium , sliced
- 6 bananas, medium firm, sliced
- 3 cups green grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- In a heavy saucepan, combine juices of orange and pineapple, sugar, egg and 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice. Mix together well.
- Stirring constantly, bring mixture to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Remove the mixture from the heat.
- Cool, the mixture, fold in the whipped cream.
- In a large serving bowl, toss the apples with the remaining lemon juice. Mix well.
- Add bananas and grapes; mix well.
- Add the dressing mixture; stir to coat.
- Cover salad with plastic wrap.
- Fold in the pecans just before serving.
- May use 2 cups of whipped topping instead of the whipped cream
- May use another type of nut such as walnuts, almonds etc.
- You may use different types of fruits if you desire.
- Do not over whip the whipping cream, it will turn to butter.
Tips For Making a Mouth-Watering Fruit Salad
A good fruit salad is something everyone likes! Our kids especially love it. I must admit they do tend to pick out the fruits they like and avoid the ones they do not.
Choosing Fruit For Your Salad:
- Display the beauty of all the colors of the fruit in a large glass bowl. It will make a centerpiece on the table.
- When choosing your fruit, try to get a variety of colors and make sure they are ripe! Use equal parts of each fruit that you choose to use.
- Give your salad a quick squirt or spray with lemon or lime juice, it will keep the fruit from getting brown and will enhance their flavor.
- If some of the fruit is tart, as some berries are sometimes, sprinkle with granulated sugar, it will dissolve into fruit.
- Cut the fruit in same sizes, I like bite-size pieces, you can just pop them in your mouth.
Here is a list of some of my favorite fruits:
- berries- blueberries, blackberries, strawberries or raspberries
- mandarin oranges
- naval oranges
Try to pick the fruits that are in season. Pick out your favorites and serve a beautiful bowl of fruit salad for you next meal!
I like a big dollop of whipped cream on top of my fruit salad!
Low Calorie Pistachio Delight!
Easy Watergate Pistachio Salad Low-Fat Recipe
If you are looking for a salad that does not pack all the calories, try this low-fat Watergate Salad.
It's made with sugar-free instant pudding and low-fat yogurt! You only need four ingredients to make this yummy fruit salad!
- 1 small box pistachio flavor fat-free sugar-free instant pudding
- 1-8 ounce can crushed pineapple in own juice, undrained
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt, low-fat
- 2 ½ cups thawed Cool Whip Free whipped topping, divided
- Now get a beautiful glass bowl for mixing the ingredients.
- Dump pudding mix, pineapple and yogurt into the glass bowl.
- Whisk until blended.
- Fold in 2 cups of whipped topping
- Put in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
Before serving top with remaining ½ cup of whipped topping.
Stunning Display For Your Salad!
A clear glass salad bowl is beautiful to display your salad, it will look great for any occasion. People eat with their eyes, if it looks scrumptious, it will be a favorite dish!
Rate my Sweet Salad Recipes Please!
More Great Recipes!
- Six Delicious And Easy Slow Cooker Recipes
Delicious Slow Cooker Recipes to enjoy year around! From Pulled Pork, Beef Stew to Chocolate Peanut Candy!
- Favorite Restaurant Copycat Recipes
We all have dishes from our favorite restaurants we wish we had the recipe! Hope you will find one of your favorites in these copycat recipes!
- Mexican King Ranch Chicken Casserole Recipe | Delishably
Mexican King Ranch Chicken Casserole Recipe has been around a long time, it was a favorite for special gatherings, pot lucks and just for the family.just add a garden salad! Olé!
- Curried Chicken Salad Recipe-Deliciously Good!
You have a chicken that you need to cook, Curried Chicken Salad would be a good way to use it! Something different from the traditional chicken salad.
© 2016 Margie Lynn