- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes»
- Beef Recipes
Amazing Jalapeno Hamburger's a Family Recipe!
This is a homemade favorite I make for my family, it's easy, and once it's done your mouth will be watering for more, the combination of Jalapeno's and Cheese act as a sort of Nacho Cheese, or Jalapeno Cheeto taste.
- 1 Pound Ground Beef, Made up into Patties.
- Velveeta Cheese, Use other cheese if pref.
- Jalapeno's, I use spicy, you can use ones that are not spicy.
- 1 Tsp on each patty. Soy Sauce, Use low sodium for healthier option.
- After you've made your ground beef into patties, put them into the skillet, or pan, pour about a tsp. of Soy Sauce onto each individual patty, let them cook until brown.
- Slice Velveeta cheese into slice's proportionate to the size of the patty, put your cooking lid over it and let the cheese melt a little.
- Chop your Jalapeno's into round pieces and throw them into the pan with the burger's, let them cook until semi brown, or until they are soft.
- Take the patties out and put the Jalapeno's on top of the cheese'd part of the patty, put on break or bun's, once you've put your own liking's of dressing on it, and put onion on the burger, anywhere you'd like.