- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes
Amazing Home Made Brownies
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 20 min
Ready in: 40 min
Yields: Serves 10 people
- 1 and a half cup General Purpose Flour
- 200g Margarine
- 0.25 tea spoon Salt
- 5 drops Vanilla Extract
- 0.75 cup Cocoa Powder
- 2 cups Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- Warm margarine so it becomes liquid and add crushed sugar into it. Mix it thoroughly, this thorough mixing ensures a crispy crust at the top.
- Now add an egg and mix it thoroughly and repeat the same after adding each egg.
- Add cocoa powder,salt and vanilla extract and mix these items. Once all these items are mixed then add Flour in the mixture.
Don't mix it thoroughly, just mix it so that you don't see white lumps of flour.
- Preheat the oven at 180 C for 3-4 minutes. Line the cooking tray with aluminium foil and spread the mixture. Try to spread it evenly so that all the brownies have same thickness.
- Place the tray in the oven and bake it for 18-20 minutes but not more than that.
You have your homemade delicious brownies ready. Serve them with chocolate syrup and Vanilla ice cream :)