An Easy Hot Mocha Recipe
We all know hot mochas aren't cheap at the coffee shops. What we all don't know is that they are easy to make and require minimal ingredients. Depending on your level of sweetness you like, it how you are going to make this hot tasty drink. I am going to say this now, because if you believe you need to add anything to make it more sweet, than go for it. Maybe you would like to add some flavoring? It's how ever you believe your taste buds will love. Let's dig in.
- Hot Water
- 2-3 Packets of Hot Chocolete
- 1/4 cup Coffee, Brewed
- 1/8 Milk, Warm
- Chocolete Syrup, Marshmellows, or Whip Cream, Optional
- Fill your 24oz cup about 3/4 full and heat the water for 1min 30sec. You can use the microwave or boil in a pot.
- Add two packets of hot chocolate of your choice.
- Add your warm milk and stir slowly.
- Add your coffee and stir.
- Taste it. If you believe it needs more flavor, try adding another packet of hot chocolate or add some chocolate syrup.
- Optional: Top it off with whip cream or marshmallows and serve.
*Tip: Add cold milk instead if needed to cool off the hot drink quicker.
To prevent overfilling: Don't fill the cup up all the way with water. 3/4 full is enough room to add your other ingredients. You could also add a few tablespoons of artificial flavoring to give it more flavor. This is a great drink to warm up quickly and is great to serve guests. Enjoy!
Would you prefer whip cream?
© 2018 Brittany Banks