Apple Cider Vinegar Onions Recipe
Why Cook Apple Cider Vinegar Onions, You Ask?
Because life can become bland, boring, and tiresome, so to make it a tad more exciting one tries new things and experiments. Experimenting in the kitchen can be overwhelming but extremely exciting (or disgusting), but the new discoveries, tastes, new pairings of food, and different, weird, and delicious recipes are extremely satisfying, gratifying, and fulfilling. When one is feeling bored with their food, they can now start adding a zing to each meal by cooking up some easy apple cider vinegar onions to add on top. Onions add a sweetness, a crunch, and an incredible flavor to most foods that they are added to. The apple cider vinegar adds an undeniable zing to the onions making the dish irresistible and super delicious.
These onions can be added on top of eggs, steak, chicken, burgers, soup, sandwiches, and anything else that onions would usually or could be added to for an extra punch of flavor.
What's that? You don't like onions? I have an easy solution for you, use bell peppers instead! Bell peppers can be used in the same exact way to add a punch of flavor to any meal.
Oh wait you like both? Mix peppers, onions, and garlic for a serious punch, an even more delicious flavor and an extra crunch!
What did you just say? You don't like either? Well, then I have nothing more to say other than you are sacrificing a delicious flavor, a miraculous crunch, a mouth watering goodness, a delightful zing, and an euphoric bite with everything these onions could be added to.
Even if your not the biggest fan of onions, just give these a try and they may change your mind. The flavor is undeniable when you add them on top of your favorite foods that tend to become a little bland and boring on a day to day basis. These onions take eggs from drab to fab. These onions marry with steak until the mouth eats them up and tears them apart. These onions are delicious and mouth watering in soups. These onions can go on anything and add a new, exciting, and delicious flavor to most foods. Just taste for yourself.
These Onions are Great Married to Steak!
- 2 large Onions
- 3 caps full Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 caps full Water
- 4 cloves Garlic
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Spray a frying pan with cooking spray. Preheat pan on medium heat.
- Chop the cloves of garlic and throw in the frying pan.
- Chop the onions into rings and add to the frying pan.
- Sprinkle the salt and pepper on top of onions to taste.
- Add the three caps full of apple cider vinegar to the onions and garlic. Add the same amount of water to the mix.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- After five minutes flip the onions and leave uncovered and cook for another 5 minutes or until the onions are browned.
- Add on top of any dish, eat and enjoy!