- Food and Cooking»
- Culinary Arts & Cooking Techniques»
Apple Cinnamon Muffin
- 225 gms Butter
- 225 gms Castor sugar
- 7.5 gms Baking powder
- 225 gms Refined flour
- 50 ml Milk
- few drops Vanilla essence
- 125 gms Apple, Chopped
- 2 tbsp Icing Sugar, for dusting
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon powder, for dusting
- Sieve together refined flour and baking powder.
- Cream butter and sugar till light fluffy and gradually add eggs one at a time and whisk untill the mixture is light.Add vanilla essence.
- Fold in the refined flour in the above mixture.
- Add milk and mix well.
- Fold the apple and cinnamon powder into the batter.
- Grease the mould and pour the batter into them.Top with a few apple dices.
- Bake at 180' c for 20-25 minutes.
- Combine cinnamon powder with icing sugar.
- Remove muffins from the oven and let them cool.
- Demould and dust muffins with cinnamon powder and icing sugar.Serve as and when required.