Apricot Peach Cobbler
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk or coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons confectioner's sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 2 cups diced peaches (fresh or frozen)
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Butter your baking pan. I recommend using an 8x8 glass baking pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add your dry ingredients. 1 cup all purpose flour, 1 cup sugar, 2 tablespoons confectioner's sugar, 1 tablespoon brown sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Add your wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. 1 cup milk or coconut milk, 1/2 cup apricot preserves and 2 cups diced peaches.
- Mix until combined. Pour into an 8x8 glass baking pan and cook for 25 minutes.
- Eat it!