Arkansas Spice and Pecan Muffins
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 1 Cup Butter, (Softened)
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cloves
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Cups Applesauce, (Unsweetened)
- 4 Cups Flour
- 1 1/2 Cups Pecans, (Chopped)
- 3 Teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Teaspoons Ground All-Spice Slice Almonds
- 1 Container Vanilla Cake Frosting
- 36 Foil Bake Cups
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and Cream the Butter and Sugar together, adding eggs one at a time. Next mix in your Cinnamon and Ground Cloves.
- Separately sift together Salt, Baking Soda, and Flour then add into Applesauce mixture and mix well together stirring in the Nuts. Place foil bake cups in your muffin pan and pour in the batter into each one. Bake for approximately 25 minutes or until it passes the "toothpick test". Allow muffins to cool down. Place some almonds on a plate and coat each muffin with vanilla frosting. Now turn each muffin upside down and dip in the almonds and enjoy your Arkansas Dessert! yum!