Artichoke Parmesan Tapenade Deviled Eggs Recipe - myPanier
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaize
- 2 tablespoons Gracious Gourmet Artichoke Parmesan Tapenade
- sea salt
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
1. Place eggs into a large saucepan and fill it with cold water. Cover eggs with at least an inch of water and cover pan. Boil for 15 minutes and add salt in between.
2. Remove pan from heat. Drain and rinse eggs with cold running water. Set eggs aside for 5 minutes in ice water. This will make it easier to peel the eggs later on.
3. Cut each egg in half lengthwise and scoop out the yolks. Separate the egg whites and the yolks. Place yolks in another bowl and mash with fork until it is smooth and no longer lumpy. Add mayonnaise, Artichoke Parmesan tapenade, paprika, sea salt and chopped parsley. Mix well.
4. Scoop out the filling into a Ziplock bag and seal it halfway. Make a small slit at the corner of the bag then seal the rest of the bag. Squeeze and swirl the filling onto the halved egg whites.
5. Sprinkle more paprika and chopped parsley over the devilled eggs for decoration. Bon Appétit!
Gracious Gourmet's Artichoke Tapenade can be found here!
© 2017 myPanier