- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes
Asian Guacamole Rating
Great for an Appetizer or Garnish
Use this recipe to create a unique guacamole for an appetizer with wantons, crackers, or tortilla chips. It can also be used as a garnish for Asian tacos, wanton nachos, or pot stickers!!
- 3 each Avocados, Ripe,Peeled, and Deseeded
- 2 each Limes, Juiced
- 2 Tbls Ginger, Minced
- 1/2 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1 Tsp Wasabi Powder
- 1 Tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Bunch Cilantro, Fresh Chopped
- 1 Tbls Black Sesame Seeds
- Remove skin and seed from avocado. Juice limes and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well until avocado is semi-smooth with some small chunks.