How to Cook the Best Asian-Style Chicken Curry
Hi folks! I'm going to teach you how to cook Asian-Style Chicken Curry. This food is not just delicious but also "nutritious" . It is actually very easy to cook even amateurs can do it and it just take less than an hour to cook this food, so it is really very convenient.
- 1lbs. Chicken, chopped into pieces (10 pcs. )
- 5 medium-sized potatoes, squared
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup evaporated milk or coconut milk
- 3 medium-sized bell peppers, big cuts
- 3-4 tbsp. green curry powder
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- salt and black pepper
- Heat the pan on the stove and set the fire into moderate. Wait until the pan is hot enough, then pour a little amount of vegetable oil (3-5 tablespoons).
- Then put on the potatoes. Make sure the oil is hot enough if you don't want your potatoes stick onto the frying pan. Wait until your potatoes look golden brown and then set it aside. (you may also want to add carrots, just make sure you fry the carrots first)
- Fry the chicken pieces until brown, just don't overcook it (set fire to moderately hot).
- Then add the spices, put first the garlic then the onions. Pour in a little amount of soy sauce (1-2 tbsp.), then seasoned it with green curry powder (3-5 tbsp.), add salt and pepper. You may want to add chili powder if you want to taste it spicy. Then stir.
- Add 1 cup of water and bring it to boil. Put on the bell peppers and your golden brown potatoes (carrots if you like it too).
- Pour in the milk (i preferred to use coconut milk, but evaporated milk also tastes good), then stir (5-7 minutes).
- Finally remove from heat, have a nice serving plate, serve the Chicken curry hot. Smells yummy!!! Enjoy your food.
Affordable kitchen utensils. Buy Now!
Rate this Hub!
© 2013 Lanao G