BBQ Chicken Wings Recipe Cooking with the Electric Power Pressure Cooker Reviews
Rate the Power Pressure Cooker XL
Cooking BBQ Chicken Wings with the Power Pressure Cooker
Preparing BBQ Chicken wings in less than 25 minutes. Just place a bag of frozen chicken wings in the pressure cooker add your favorite BBQ Sauce, set the timer and dinner is done. The Electric Power Pressure Cooker makes it a joy to cook again. One pot to clean! Delicious meals in less than an hour! In today's fast paced world this makes life easier and allows your family to enjoy healthier eating habits.
BBQ Chicken Wings Recipe Photos Prepared with Power Pressure Cooker XLClick thumbnail to view full-size
BBQ Chicken Wings Ingredients
- 1 Bag Frozen Chicken Wings
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup favorite BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 cup flour
BBQ Chicken Wings
- Season chicken wings with salt and pepper.
- Set the power pressure cooker to Chicken/Meat. Saute onion and garlic in olive oil. To keep the chicken from sticking to the bottom of the inner pot place the canning rack inside pot and place the chicken on top of the rack.
- TIP: For crispier wings place the wings in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Tip: Sprinkle or dust the chicken wings with flour this will help the BBQ sauce stick to the chicken. Pour the BBQ Sauce over the chicken wings.
- Place the lid on the pressure cooker, lock the lid the lid and switch the pressure cooker valve to closed.
- Press the Soup/Stew button, and set the timer to 15 minutes.
- Once the timer reaches 0, the cooker will automatically switch to Keep/Warm. Release the pressure value to open. When the steam is completely released remove lid.
- Serve with baked potato and salad. Cook baked potato in a microwave safe dish with lid. Place washed potatoes in dish. Puncture the potatoes with a fork. Cover the the dish cook in the microwave on high for 10 minutes. Let stand in Microwave for 5 minutes before removing. This allows the potato steam.
Power Pressure Cooker XL
Link to Pressure Cooker Reviews
- 10 Best Electric Pressure Cookers for 2016
A good electric pressure cooker can save any cook a lot of time. As a parent of five children time is at a premium. Here's my thoughts on my favorite pressure cookers of 2014 so far.
Safety Tips when cooking with the Power Pressure Cooker
Here are a few safety tips to keep in mind when using the power pressure cooker.
While the Electric Power Pressure Cooker is safer than your Grandmother's stove top pressure cooker there are a few things to keep in mind.
Even though there are several safety features built in to your pressure cooker. I strongly recommend that you read your owners manual to The Electric Power Pressure Cooker XL and Rice cookers.
1). Do not let children near the pressure cooker during the cooking process.
2). When using the power pressure cooker place the cooker in a location in your kitchen that will allow the steam to vent away from people, appliances, cabinets, windows or any other item that can be damaged from releasing the steam.
3). NEVER fill the pressure cooker above the MAX fill line.
4). Keep hands away from vent value.
5). Unlike stove top pressure cookers the vent value will not rock and spray steam. The Electric power pressure cooker will hold all the steam inside the pot. If steam is in fact escaping during the cooking process the value is not in the proper position. Using an oven mitt - Carefully adjust vent value until steam is no longer spraying from the the lid.
6). The power pressure cooker has several built in safety features.
- LID SAFETY LOCK
- PRESSURE & TEMPERATURE SENSOR CONTROLS - To maintain even heat and pressure by automatically activating or deactivating the power supply.
- BACK-UP SAFETY RELEASE VALVE - If the temperature and pressure sensor malfunctions and the pressure builds beyond the maximum --the the back up will kick in and release the pressure.
- CLOG RESISTANT FEATURE - This prevents food from blocking the steam release port. Be sure so clean the port after each use.
- SPRING-LOADED SAFETY PRESSURE RELEASE - Should all safety features listed above fail, this “spring-loaded” device located beneath the heating element will automatically lower the INNER POT, causing it to separate automatically from the RUBBER GASKET This will enable the steam and pressure to automatically escape around the pot LID, avoiding a dangerous situation.
- TEMPERATURE CUT-OFF DEVICE - Should the unit malfunction and cause the internal temperature to rise beyond the “Safe” limit, this device will cut-off the power supply and will not automatically reset.
IMPORTANT: Always remove the Pressure Release Valve and clean the opening with pin to remove any blockage that might have occurred during the cooking process.