A Different Kind of Meatloaf
One day I was wanting to cook something different for dinner. My family loves meatloaf and barbecue sauce. You can't wrong. This is a recipe that I just made up on my own and it turn out to be great and we eat it a couple times a month at least now.
Rate this Recipe
- 3 lbs Hamburger
- 3/4 Box Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Pack Saltine Crackers
- 1 Large Bottle BBQ Sauce
- 1 Large Onion
- Pre heat oven to 375
- Mix hamburger, mustard, ketchup, 1/2 box of brown sugar, egg, crackers, 1/4 bottle of BBQ and 1 large onion chopped in a large mixing bowl.
- Amount of ketchup and mustard depends on how moist you like your meatloaf.
- Place mixed items in a large baking dish and place in oven for 50 minutes.
- While cooking mix remainder of brown sugar and BBQ Sauce together.
- After 50 minutes, pour brown sugar and BBQ mix on top of meatloaf and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and enjoy.