- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes
Brownies in Pressure Cooker
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 50 min
Ready in: 1 hour 20 min
Yields: SERVINGS:4 PEOPLE
- 2 CUPS ALL PURPOSE FLOUR
- 2 CUPS SUGAR
- 1-1/12 CUPS OIL OR MELTED BUTTER
- 4-5 TABLE SPOON COCO POWDER
- 1 TEASPOON BAKING SODA
- 2 EGGS
- DARK CHOCOLTE, FOR TOPPING
- Take a bowl sieve the dry ingredients that are coco powder.all purpose flour and baking soda.
- Now take an other bowl to mix wet ingredients .First beat eggs that it it become fluffy then add oil or melted butter and at the end add sugar and beat it well.
- Now mix the mixture of dry ingredients in bowl of wet ingredients spoon by spoon so that there should be no lumps in the mixture
- Keep the mixture in fridge for 10 minutes
- Meanwhile prepare baking dish for baking brownies.
- Grease the baking dish or place the butter paper to avoid batter sticking to dish.
- Now take the batter out of fridge and pour it in the baking dish
- Take some pebbles or if pebbles are not available take salt and make a layer in cooker and allow it to heat at high flame for 10 minutes
- Put a small bowl in pressure cooker to avoid direct heat to brownies.place baking dish on that small bowl..
- Put lid of cooker without rubber.and allow it to be cooked on high flame for 5 minutes.after five minutes slow don the flame and cook for 45-50 minutes.
- Meanwhile we will melt the chocolate in double boiler.Take a sauce pan and boil some water.put glass bowl on saucepan.add chocolate in glass bowl and melt it.
- After 50 minutes check the brownies.take a tooth pick and insert it in brownies if toothpick comes out clean this means you brownies are absolutely ready..
- Take it out from pressure cooker and leave it or 5 to 10 minutes to cool down.
- Pour the melted chocolate on brownies from top.again put it in fridge.
- After 10 minutes take it out and make pieces and serve it.