Baby Red Potato Breakfast Scramble
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 25 min
Ready in: 30 min
Yields: Serves my boyfriend and I, VERY generously
- olive oil
- 8 baby red potatoes
- 1/2 sweet onion
- 1/2 green pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 4 baby portabella mushrooms
- 3 large brown eggs
- 1/3 cup original flavor coconut milk or milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 avocado (delicious garnish)
Chop, scramble and eat!
- Roughly chop your veggies. Heat a skillet with a generous amount of olive oil. Add 8 chopped baby red potatoes, skin on. Add the sweet onion, baby portabella mushrooms, green pepper and garlic. Season with sea salt and fresh cracked pepper. Let that sizzle and get golden, stirring and flipping often.
- Mix together 3 large brown eggs and 1/2 cup original flavor coconut milk (or milk)
- Reduce the heat in the skillet and add the egg mixture. Stir the ingredients constantly, until the eggs look like you want to eat them.
- Cut an avocado in half, removing the pit. Slice the avocado and add salt and pepper.
- Plate the potato and veggie mixture, topping it with shredded cheddar cheese. Garnish with the sliced avocado.
- Yummy time for your tummy!