- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders
Simple but Delicious
If you're like me, you're looking to make a delicious dinner for your family but you don't want to spend all day in the kitchen cooking.
We lead busy lives between school, work, homework, and extra curricular activities, no one wants to invest several hours into cooking. We're looking for something quick and easy but also something the entire family will enjoy.
These bacon wrapped chicken tenders will please even the pickiest of eaters and you only need 4 ingredients!
Bacon wrapped chicken tender ratings
Prep & Cook Time
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Ingredients
- 12 Chicken Tenders
- 12 strips bacon, uncooked
- 1 block cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Trim any unwanted fat from your chicken tenders. Once you've trimmed your fat, season your tenders with the seasoning of your choice. We use Mrs. Dash Table Blend.
- After you have seasoned your chicken, begin wrapping the tenders with the bacon. Start wrapping your bacon at one end of the tender and continue to wrap until you reach the opposite end. Use a toothpick in each end to hold the bacon in place.
- Once you have wrapped all of your tenders, place them on a baking pan and cook them at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- While the chicken is cooking, slice your block cheddar cheese into 12 thin slices.
- After the chicken has cooked for 30 minutes or the chicken is thoroughly cooked, remove the pan from the oven and add one piece of sliced cheese to the top of each tender. If necessary, use the toothpick to hold the cheese on top of the bacon.
- After you've topped your chicken with the sliced cheese, turn your oven to broil and put the pan back in the oven for an additional 5 minutes or until the cheese has started to melt and the bacon has started to brown.
That's all there is to it! These bacon wrapped chicken tenders are incredibly simple and everyone in the family will enjoy them. Not only are they great as a main dish but these would be perfect appetizers for a party or get together as well.
Health Conscious Substitutes:
If you're looking for a healthier version of this recipe, try using turkey bacon instead. Turkey bacon has the protein your body needs and has much less fat and salt content than regular bacon!