- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes»
- Chicken Recipes
Bang-Up Baked Buffalo Chicken Wings
Crispy Spicy Wings
My Baked Wing Video
Super Easy Directions
Bake wings on cookie tray for 45 minutes @ 175˚
Marinate in your favorite hot sauce
Toss with some flour
Bake 50 minutes @ 450˚. Flip the wings half way through.
Toss in warmed hot sauce, Worchestershire sauce, garlic, white pepper, butter sauce
Serve immediately with dressing of choice and celery sticks
- A Dozen or more Chicken Wings, Cut into flats and drums
- 1/2 Bottle Hot Sauce, Frank's, Crystal, etc
- 1/4 Stick Butter, unsalted
- 1/4 Teaspoon White Pepper
- a few shakes Worchestershire Sauce
- a clove crushed Garlic
- One Jar/Bottle Blue Cheese or Ranch Dressing
We love fried wings!
However, frying can make a mess of the kitchen with splattered oil all over the stove. These wings are every bit as good a fried wings but lack the mess.
The sauce recipe is from the out of business BJ's on Broadstreet in Charleston. We went there for 50 wings, a large pizza, and a pitcher of beer in the early 80's--for just $25. Wow--imagine that!.
I hope you enjoy these wings, so leave so feedback if you want to.