- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes»
- Chicken Recipes
Baked Crunchy Chicken
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 15 min
Ready in: 45 min
Yields: 8 People
- 1/2 kg Boneless Chicken, Cut into cubes
- 3 tbsp Onion, Chopped
- 1 tbsp Green Chilies, Grinded
- 1/4 Cup Oil
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 tbsp Hp Sauce
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 3 tbsp Chili Garlic Sauce
- 2 tbsp Ketchup
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 1 Cup Chicken Stock
- 1/2 tsp White pepper
- 1/2 tsp Mustard
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 Cups Croutons
- 1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese, Grated
- Parsley, Chopped,For Garnishing
- Heat oil in a pan, add onion and fry it till it's soft.
- Add ginger garlic paste and chicken in the pan. Cook it for 2 minutes.
- Now add 1/2 tbsp salt, black pepper, green chilies, Hp Sauce, ketchup, chili garlic sauce in the chicken and cook it until the chicken is tender.
- Once the chicken is tender, turn off the heat and keep the chicken aside.
- For White Sauce:
Now take another pan, add butter, flour, chicken stock, white pepper, 1/2 tbsp salt and mustard. Mix them together through a whisk. Keep whisking it to avoid formation of lumps. Once the sauce is thick take it off the heat.
- Add the white sauce in the chicken and mix them together.
- Dish out the chicken in a baking dish. Arrange the croutons on top of it. Then sprinkle cheese and parsley.
- Put the dish in pre-heated oven on 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes take it out of the oven and server hot.