Baked White Fish
- 1 - 2 pounds cod or haddock
- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) salted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- dill weed
- With rack in middle of oven preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place butter in 13 x 9 x 2 inch glass dish to melt while oven is preheating.
- Once butter is melted carefully remove dish from oven. Add olive oil, broth, lemon juice and garlic whisking to combine.
- Rinse fish and place in dish turning to coat evenly. Sprinkle dill weed over top of fish. Bake for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
- Remove fish from dish to serve. Garnish serving plate with additional dill weed.
© 2014 Molly Brose