- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Baked Frito's Pie
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1 Can (15 Ounces) Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Can (16 Ounces) Chili Beans
- 1 Can (8 Ounces) Tomato Sauce
- 1 Packet Taco Seasoning
- 3 1/2 Cups Frito's Corn Chips
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- Cooked your Ground Beef until brown and drain. Add in Chili Beans, Taco Seasoning, Diced Tomatoes and Tomato Sauce and lastly 1/4 Cup of your Shredded Cheese.
- In an 9 x 13 Casserole dish sprinkle 1 Cup of the Frito's on the bottom of it then cover with the Chili. Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Pull out the dish and spread the Sour Cream over top and top off with remaining Corn Chips and Shredded Cheese. Place back in oven and bake for 5 more minutes. Enjoy! :)