Baked Lemon & Herb Crusted Salmon
Yumm! This is a delicious baked salmon recipe encrusted with herbs, breadcrumbs and lots of lemony flavor. I love this recipe and I know that you will too.
- 3-4 Wild Or Farmed Salmon, Filets
- 2-3 Sprigs Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- 4 Cloves Garlic, Chopped
- 25 grams Melted Butter
- 1/2 cup Italian Breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons Lemon Peel, Grated
- 10 grams Romano Cheese, Grated
- To Taste Salt
- To Taste Pepper
- To Taste Lemon Juice
- Combine fresh parsley, chopped garlic, Italian bread crumbs, Romano cheese, lemon zest, and butter in a bowl. Save a small amount of melted butter to coat the filets. Mix thoroughly.
- Coat filets with melted butter, and top with herb/breadcrumb mixture
- Place filets in baking pan on middle oven rack and cook at 375 degrees for 15 minutes or until fully cooked
- Add salt, pepper, and lemon juice to your liking