- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Baked Skin Potatoes
Baked skin potatoes, from its creamy rich textured mash, to the spicy chicken, with an addition of corns to bring in the sweetness, its a fusion of flavors, that are enticing, luscious and are fit for a king!
- 4 huge potatoes
- 300 grams boneless chicken
- 2 triangle cheese
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 tea spoon black pepper
- as required salt
- 4 table spoon peri peri sauce
- 1 tin corns
- 3 spring onion
- 3 table spoon oil
- 100 grams mozzeralla
- 4-5 potatoes small to medium size
- Firstly wash and dry the potatoes. Place the potatoes in a baking dish and grease the potatoes with oil. Bake the potatoes in pre heated oven for 1 and half hour on 180 degrees. Check and see if the potatoes are done by using a knife if it goes in smoothly the potatoes are ready. After the potatoes are done slice them in half from the middle, take the potato mash out from the middle of the potatoes and place the mash in a bowl. Be careful not to take out a lot as the potato skin needs to remain intact.
- Cut the boneless chicken into cubes. Then in a pan take oil and fry the chicken cubes for 5 mins add peri sauce and leave it to cook on slow flame for about 15-20 mins.
- Boil the small- medium size potatoes in a separate dish until fully tender. After the potatoes are done remove the skin and place the potatoes in the same bowl as over baked potatoes mash, mash the potatoes up. Chop spring onions and add to the bowl along with corn, triangle cheese, black pepper and salt. Add the peri chicken pieces and mix in the bowl. the filling is ready.
- Fill this mixture in the hollow potato skin. Spread mozzarella on top and bake for 15 mins. Then grill to give color on top.