Baked Tilapia With a Parmesan/Breadcrumb Crust
THIS is a wonderfully mild fish recipe even the pickiest of eaters and non fish lovers can sink their teeth into!
- 1lb Tilapia
- 1/4C Parmesan cheese
- 1/4C Butter
- 1/2tsp Old Bay, garlic powder, red pepper flakes
- 1/2tsp Olive oil
- 1/2C Breadcrumbs
- 1T Mayonnaise
- 1T Parsley
- Line a broiling pan with tinfoil. Preheat oven to broil
- While over preheats, divide fish into 4 pieces smaller pieces, they can usually be cut in half right down the middle.
- Lay Tilapia on tinfoil covered broiler pan. Melt butter in a separate dish in the microwave for roughly 30 seconds or until fully melted.
- Combine together melted butter, parm, mayo, breadcrumbs and dry seasonings and mix well. Set aside.
- Top fish with a sprinkle of Old Bay seasoning mix and olive oil.
- Broil for 2 minutes on each side.
- Remove and add parmasean/breadcrumb mixture to top of fish. Bake for 3 minutes longer being careful not to burn.
- Remove and serve immediately or cover with tinfoil to keep warm.
One of our favorite sides with this fish is roasted potatoes/sweet potatoes w/ onions. See this recipe in my pages :)
© 2018 KERRIE