Baked spaghetti using veggie pasta
Kid and veggies
How many of us have kids who won't eat their veggies? I have have found an easy way to get his veggie intake without any him knowing it. I use garden delight veggie pasta and he loves it.
Prep and cook time
Kids and veggies
Does your kids eat their veggies?
What you need
- 1 box Veggie pasta
- 1 lb Ground chuck
- 33 oz Tomato sauce
- Italian seasoning grinder
- Parmesan cheese
- Shredded cheese
- 1 can Diced tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brown ground chuck on stovetop
- Add tomato sauce, mushrooms, and diced tomatoes to ground chuck
- Add Italian seasoning using grinder to your taste. Add salt, pepper and sugar to taste. Mix well and bring to simmer
- Cook pasta as directed on box label. Drain pasta and place in 9x13 baking dish. Pour sauce over pasta and stir well.
- Top dish with shredded cheese and Parmesan cheese. Add more Italian seasoning, salt and pepper
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes
Choose the pasta that your family will enjoy, even the little ones who hate veggies.
Want it spicy!
To make spaghetti a little spicy, add red pepper flakes while browning the ground chuck.
Ready for the oven
Do you like your spaghetti cheesy?
- Prime Instant Video
Amazon Prime Instant Video