- Food and Cooking»
- Vegetarian & Vegan Recipes
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 15 min
Ready in: 35 min
- 2 Raw Bananas, ( green)
- 1/4 Kg Potatoes, boiled,peeled and mashed
- 2 Onions
- A bunch Coriander leaves, chopped
- 1/4 piece Ginger
- 4 Green Chillies
- 1/2 Tsp Red Chilli Powder
- As Required Salt
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder ( All spices ground)
- 1/2 tsp Pepper Powder
- Oil, For Frying
- 3 Tbsp Fine Bread Crumbs
- 1 Tbsp Flour
- 1 Tbsp Corn Flour
- Steam Raw bananas with skin in pressure cooker for 5 minutes.
Let it cool and then remove peel and mash it.Dice onions and chillies finely.
- Heat Oil in a frying pan, add cumin seeds, crushed ginger and chillies and fry for a minute. Then add the onions, stir for 2-3 minutes and then mix in the mashed bananas. Fry till it turns light brown in color.
- Add mashed potatoes, salt, chili powder, pepper powder, garam masala,chopped coriander leaves.
Remove from fire and mix a little flour and knead well like a dough.
- Make balls and dust with cornflour and bread crumbs.
shallow fry with enough oil.
Serve hot with tomato sauce or hot chilli sauce.