- Food and Cooking»
- Breakfast Recipes
Banana Pancakes: A Healthy Way To Start The Day
Bananas are known to be high in potassium which could lower blood pressure. It could also strengthen your blood and give an energy boost. With this simple recipe, you could upgrade your breakfast into a vitamin-rich meal.
Running out of time? Try this two-ingredient banana pancakes recipe.
If you ever find yourself in a hurry and could not find much time in preparing a meal, this recipe is for you. You just need an egg and a banana. Simple yet satisfying.
Two-Ingredient Banana Pancakes
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 medium egg
- In a bowl, mash the banana and add in the egg. Mix them together to form a batter.
- Spray your heated pan with oil. Pour the batter and cook for 20-30 seconds on each side.
- Optional: Top with some peanut butter and enjoy!
With this recipe, you could enjoy a meal packed with vitamins and protein by spending not more than three minutes!
Looking for more flavorful banana pancakes? Try this.
The two-ingredient recipe is indeed delicious but this recipe is full of flavor and is perfect for your breakfast.
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup sugar, preferably brown
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 medium egg
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinammon
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, and cinnamon.
- In another large bowl, mix the egg, milk, butter, bananas, and vanilla.
- Combine the dry mixture to the wet mixture to form a batter.
- Lightly oil a non-stick pan and put over medium heat.
- Pour the batter on the pan and cook on both sides for about 30-40 seconds or until golden brown.
- Optional: Serve with maple syrup and dust with confectioner's sugar.
This recipe would surely boost your energy and keep your body energized throughout the day.