Barbecue Macaroni Salad
- 1 Cup Mayo
- 1/2 Cup Barbecue Sauce
- 1/8 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Box (16 Ounce) Elbow Macaroni Noodles
- 1/4 Teaspoon Hot Sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Celery Stick, (Chopped)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, (Seeded and Chopped)
- 1/2 Cup Cucumber, (Cut into Cubes)
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Carrots
- 2 Tablespoons Green Onion, (Finely Chopped)
- 4 Tablespoons Purple Onion, (Finely Chopped)
- 1/2 Cup Colby Jack Cheese, (Cut into cubes)
- Cook your Macaroni according to the instructions on the box and drain your Noodles, rinsing them in cold water.
- In a bowl combine Mayo, Barbecue Sauce, all seasonings, Vinegar, and Hot Sauce.
- Add your Macaroni Noodles in the bowl along with the chopped Vegetables and Cheeses.
- Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate. Yum!