- Food and Cooking»
- World Cuisines»
- New World Cuisine
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 30 min
Ready in: 50 min
- 1 Kg Chicken/Mutton, Minced
- 3 Tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 2 Tbsp Garam Masala, All spices ground together ( Cloves, Cinnamon)
- 1 Tbsp Chilli Powder
- 1Tbsp Pepper Powder
- 1tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 Cup Fried Onions, sliced thin
- corn Flour, For making kebabs
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves, chopped ( optional)
- Fry the chopped onions and keep aside to cool. In a bowl add the ginger garlic paste, all the masalas, a little salt to taste, the minced meat of your choice, the fried onions and grind.
- Next bind this together with a little corn flour so that it sticks and shape them into kebabs and fit them on the skewers and barbeque them either in a grill oven or on a barbeque stove.
- Or else you can shpae them into kebabs or cutlets and deep fry them in hot oil and garnish with onion rings and lemon slices. Serve with your favourite tomato sauce or chilli sauce.