- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
I found this recipe in a cookbook that I bought at a convention. The cookbook was put together by a group of very ethnic ladies who did a lot of cooking for meeting nights and other fund raising events. Some of their casseroles would show up in hospitality rooms and were always a hit.
I've made this several times since I found the recipe but I do not buy my sauce. I make my own spaghetti sauce with meat and always use some of it to make this recipe when it is left over from a spaghetti night. The recipe is linked to this hub. Thursday night was always spaghetti night in our house.
- 1 lb. small seashell pasta
- 2 qt. spaghetti sauce with meat
- 1/2 lb. sliced pepperoni
- 1/2 lb. shredded Mozzarella
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- Cook Seashells until tender, but still firm and drain.
- Mix heated spaghetti sauce with pasta.
- Add 1/2 of the pepperoni.
- Mix Parmesan cheese through.
- Add 1/2 of the Mozarella cheese and mix thoroughly.
- Spray Casserole with Pam and spread mixture evenly into casserole.
- Top with remaining Mozzarella and pepperoni.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
|Serving size: 1/2 cup|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|