- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Beef Cutlet Recipe
Potato (boiled and mashed)
Beef - 1/2kg
Red chilly powder - 2 tsp
Pepper powder - 1 tsp
Garam masala - 1 tsp
Ginger (chopped fine)
Onion (chopped fine)
Green chillies - 4 or 5 nos.
Bread crumbs - 1cup
Coconut oil - to fry
Salt - to taste
1.First step of preparation is to cook the beef well. Add pepper powder and chilly powder. Mix well and mince finely. Keep it aside.
2. Boil potato in water and cook well. Allow to cool for sometime. Mash the potato and keep it
3.Take coconut oil in a pan and heat it . Allow chopped onion, ginger, green chillies to fry.
4. Add cooked and mashed potato and then add cooked and minced beef.
5. Add required amount of salt into it.
6. Add garam masala powder into it.
7. Make the mix into small small balls.
8. Press the balls to make as cutlet shape.
9. Make a coat of beaten egg on all pieces.
10. Roll each piece in bread crumbs.
11. Allow it for deep fry.