- Food and Cooking»
- World Cuisines»
- Southeast Asian Cuisine
Beef Steak - Pinoy Style
· 2 tbsp. calamansi concentrate
· 2 tbsp. soy sauce
· 1 tsp. salt
· 1 tsp. pepper
· 3 tbsp. oil
· 1 onion, cut into rings
1. Slice beef across the grain. Cut into 2 inches length.
2. Marinate meat in calamansi, soy sauce, salt and pepper (by smelling the aroma of the marinated beef, you'll know it is well seasoned or not; adjust or correct the seasoning according to your style and liking). Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Pan fry onion rings in hot oil. Cook until onions are soft and translucent. Set aside.
4. In the same pan, stir-fry beef until cooked and tender. Transfer to a serving platter. Garnish with onion rings and serve.