- Food and Cooking»
- Beverage Recipes
Beer Bread Recipe - Easy to Bake
Looking for a bread recipe to go with that delicious dip? Try this beer bread my family's been enjoying for years!
Try adding different beers each time you bake this bread. Different occasions or dips might call for various flavors of beer bread.
This beer bread is easy to bake and perfect to eat anytime! I get requests to bake this beer bread for occasions all the time. Check my hub recipe for a yummy artichoke dip for the beer bread!
- 3 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 can beer
- 1/4 - 1/2 melted butter
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in mixing bowl.
- Stir beer in, but pour slowly to avoid over foaming.
- Pour mixture into greased bread pan.
- Pour melted butter over mix.
- Bake at 375°F for an hour.
Delicious Artichoke Dip
- Delicious Artichoke Dip
Try this artichoke dip - it's perfect for parties!