- 500gm beetroot, grated
- 3 cup milk, full cream
- 6tbsp sugar, or as per your choice
- 4 tbsp ghee
- 5-6 cardamom, crushed and powderd
- 10-15 cashew
- 5-7 almond
step by step recipe :
- Firstly, rinse the beetroot , peel and grate it.
2. Take a kadai or pan, then add grated beetroot in it and add milk.
3.Mix it well then allow to boil then cook it low to medium flame.
4.Then continue to cook and keep stirring often.
5 .When more than half of the milk is reduced, then add ghee and sugar in it. stir it well and continue to cook in medium flame. till its almost done.
6. after its cooked then add cardamom powder in it and stir well.
7. And at the end garnish with chopped cashew and almond.
8. Ready to serve hot or warm.
|Serving size: 108.02g|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 10 g||15%|
|Saturated fat 2 g||10%|
|Unsaturated fat 0 g|
|Carbohydrates 17 g||6%|
|Sugar 14 g|
|Fiber 1 g||4%|
|Protein 4 g||8%|
|Cholesterol 7 mg||2%|
|Sodium 62 mg||3%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
- Roast Beetroot
Most beetroots are a camine red, but yellow, golden and white varieties are available, and they are used because the colour does not bleed into a salad. Beetroot has had a pretty rough press in the last twenty years, it has suddenly become an old...
- Beetroots - Health Benefits of Beetroot
Find out the Top 10 Health Benefits of Beetroot and why you should include it in your list of vegetables.
- 9 Delicious Sweet Beet Recipes - Beetroot Desserts
Many people love pickled beets or beet salad, but did you know that you can also use this purple vegetable in smoothies, ice-cream, cupcakes and more? Their sweet, earthy taste and intense pink flesh make them a unique and attractive ingredient in...