Best Bacon wraped Jalapeno Poppers
This is a great crowd pleaser. Good for pot-lucks pick-nicks or barbecues.
- 24 Jalapenos
- 2 packages of bacon (smokey maple)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce.
- 1-2 packages of onion & chive cream cheese room temperature
Other Optional Ingredients(any combo you would like):
- Shredded Cheddar
- Feta Cheese
- Cooked cubed (small) Ham
- baby shrimp
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Prepare jalapenos buy cuting off the steam and hollowing pepper of seeds and membrain. Cut peppers down one side. Rinse jalapenos. Please wear protective gloves and wash hands well after.
- Mix Worcestershire sauce, any optional ingredients and the room temperature cream cheese together.
- With a butter knife take your cream cheese and fill peppers.
- Wrap one piece of bacon around each pepper and place on a cookie sheet.
- When they are all done put them into the oven for about 35 minutes or until bacon is browned. For milder peppers set oven to a lower heat and cook longer.
- Let stand for 5-10 minutes.