HOW TO MAKE COCONUT SHRIMP : Best Coconut Shrimp Recipe
HOW TO MAKE COCONUT SHRIMP : Best coconut shrimp recipe
This Coconut Shrimp Recipe Is a Home Run
BEST COCONUT SHRIMP RECIPE - Coconut shrimp is so incredibly delicious— Coconut shrimp is one of my favorite dishes to make. Shrimp is generally scrumptious and when you add coconut flavor to the shrimp, there is just more great taste to love in every bite of shrimp!
Do you like shrimp? If so, how do you like the shrimp to be prepared? Maybe it just depends on the occasion. Many of us try to limit our intake of fried foods, but we must admit that some fried foods often taste wonderful. Fried shrimp is no different.
COCONUT SHRIMP - is a dish is often served in Chinese restaurants, Thai restaurants, and restaurants that specialize in seafood such as Red Lobster restaurant, among others.
- In my opinion, coconut fried shrimp is even better than plain fried shrimp.
- Coconut shrimp is just oh, so good. Don’t just give me fried shrimp; give me fried coconut shrimp, please!
Are you interested in an easy recipe that would allow you to cook fried coconut shrimp at home? Well, you've come to the right place! I'm going to share my recipe for best coconut shrimp with you right here.
The coconut flavor is just a terrific pairing for shrimp. For this fried coconut shrimp recipe, you can use fully cooked, cold, and thawed jumbo shrimp that have been rinsed and drained in a colander. Pat the large shrimp down with paper towels.
1. For this best coconut shrimp recipe, you will need:
- assorted spices (such as garlic and black pepper)
- brown sugar
- coconut flakes
Not just fried shrimp, but fried coconut shrimp, please.
The coconut flavor is great for shrimp.
2. Instructions for best coconut shrimp recipe
I enjoy using some very tasty organic coconut flakes when I cook this coconut shrimp.
- Crack three raw eggs into a bowl and beat the eggs, then set aside the bowl with the eggs. Fill another bowl or small plastic container with 1 ½ cups of flour. You can add the assorted spices right into the flour. The assorted spices can include one teaspoon each of black pepper, oregano, garlic, salt and even some paprika. I often like foods to be spicy so I often use crushed pepper flakes as well. Personally, when I cooked this coconut shrimp dish most recently, I used a selection of assorted spices that I purchased at Aldi supermarket.
- Pour at least one cup of coconut flakes into a bowl as well. Additionally, you can add some brown sugar to the flour mixture and stir or add the brown sugar to the coconut flakes. You will be keeping the flour mixture and coconut flakes mixture separate in two bowls or you can even put the mixtures side by side, fitting in one larger bowl as illustrated in the photo.
- Piece by piece, place the shellfish in to the flour mixture to coat, then dip each piece into the egg. Dip the pieces into the flour again and lastly, dip the them into the coconut flakes. Once the shrimp is layered with all this, it can be placed to fry in cooking oil on medium heat. You can use just a shallow amount of oil. The shrimp does not have to be deep fried. Flip them over often with a spatula or spoon to avoid scorching. As the jumbo shrimp are already cooked, they will not need much time at all for frying. You will just want the frying batter to develop that appealing golden-brown color.
The coconut shrimp will look beautiful, enticing, and appetizing. The coconut shrimp will be a very tasty appetizer or meal to present on your table. Your family or guests will tremendously enjoy this enticing dish of coconut shrimp. You can eat the fried coconut shrimp as is, bursting with flavor, or you can add lemon wedges to the coconut shrimp. A little squeeze of lemon on each piece of coconut shrimp will add a tartness that is complementary and tasty. You can also add cocktail sauce, sweet and sour sauce, or other types of sauces that you might prefer.
This has been my best method of cooking fried jumbo coconut shrimp that cooks up crispy and delicious every time.
Coconut shrimp that cooks up crispy and delicious.
Coconut Shrimp Recipe PrepClick thumbnail to view full-size
How to Make Coconut Shrimp
Cooking PhotosClick thumbnail to view full-size
COCONUT SHRIMP RECIPE - Please rate this coconut shrimp recipe
Do you eat meat?
Do you eat meat?
If you are a meat eater, do you enjoy seafood as much as meat
Do you like to eat seafood just as much as you like to eat meat?
Do you eat fried foods often?
How often do you like to eat fried foods?
1. How to Make Coconut Shrimp & Onion Rings | Quang Tran on YouTube
2. Easy Coconut Shrimp Recipe with 2-Ingredient Dipping Sauce
3. Coconut Shrimp Recipe - Laura Vitale - Laura in the Kitchen Episode 639
4. How to Make Coconut Shrimp
5. Coconut Shrimp Recipe - Cooking with Chef Johnny Prep
6. How to Make Coconut Shrimp | LearntoCook on YouTube
7. How to Make Buffet Style Creamy Coconut Shrimp
© 2017 Nyesha Pagnou MPH