Best Ever Melting Moments, Easy to make Melting Moments Recipe
Enjoy these Melting Moments with a coffee
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 30 min
Ready in: 45 min
- 250 grams Butter (unsalted), (softened)
- 1.5 cups Plain Flour
- 200 grams Icing sugar mixture
- 2/3 cup Corn Flour
- 1 tablespoon Grated lemon skin
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla extract
Best ever Melting Moments Recipe:
- Preheat oven to 150°C. Line a tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Combine 200g softened butter and 60g icing sugar in the bowl or electric mixer and beat with the paddle attachment on high speed for 5 minutes. Keep mixing until the mixture is pale and light. Add the vanilla extract.
- Sift in the flour, then beat on low to combine.
- Scoop the mixture (using an ice-cream scoop) into balls. You should fit about 15-20 balls on a tray at a time. Avoid overcrowding.
- Use a fork to press each ball down into a disc. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the bottoms are very light golden brown.
- Repeat with the remaining mixture. You want to have 40 pieces in total.
- Allow to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Use an electric mixer to beat the extra butter and icing sugar in a bowl until light and fluffy. Add the lemon zest and best to combined.
- Spread the butter mixture over the flat side of half the biscuits and sandwich together with remaining biscuits.