- Food and Cooking
How to make the Best Homemade Vegetable Dip
I make this dip to go with raw vegetables, for every event and social gathering that I have. I have never met anyone who didn't love it. Dip is especially good with broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms, carrots, celery, cucumbers and baby tomatoes.
- 1 cup mayonaise
- 1 tsp. grated onion
- 1 tsp. horseradish
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 1 tsp. vinegar
- Measure 1 cup mayonaise (NOT miracle whip) in glass measuring cup.
- Add all additional ingredients to the mayonaise.
- Mix well.
- Dip will have a yellowish tint with what looks like brown freckles.
- Serve with raw vegetables.
- Be ready for people to ask you if there is more, or if they can get the recipe!