- Food and Cooking
Best Easy Spinach Butternut and Feta Lasagne Recipe
Fancy a simple vegatable lasagne recipe. This easy to cook lasagna recipe is ready in 20 minutes and is great for a vegatarian lasagna. If you feel like beef or mince lasagne, just swop the vegatables for beef when cooking. Follow the easy steps to easy lasagne and impress.
Spinach Butternut and Feta Vegatable Lasagne
This Vegatable Lasagne serves 4 portions and has a preparation time of 10 minutes and a cooking time of 10 minutes. So within 20 minutes you an be enjoying the natural goodness of spinach and butternut topped with feta cheese in this fantastic taste sensational lasagne.
The ingredients for vegatable lasagne
You will need to have these ingredients ready to make this easy vegatable lasagne
1 box of lasagne mate preferably chicken flavoured
400 ml boiling water
300 grams of butternut in cubed form
1 chopped onion
300 grams of chopped spinach
15ml cooking oil
600 ml additional hot water
300 ml crumbled feta cheese
What utensils will you need to make your lasagne
You will need these items to make your Vegatable Lasagne
A large frying pan.
A wooden spoon.
A measuring jug.
A stove, oven and microwave oven.
A 2 litre baking dish.
A whisk or fork for mixing sauces.
The Easy steps to making your spinach butternut and feta lasagne
- Firstly you will need to empty the contents of the cheese sauce in the Lasagne mate box into a jug and add the 400 ml of boiling water and stir for about 1 minute to make the sauce to pour on the lasagne.
- Place the cubed butternut into a glass container and cover with plastic kitchen wrap and then pierce some holes in the plastic wrap with a fork or knife .The place this container into a microwave oven and cook for approximately 7 minutes on high.
- Whilst the butternut is cooking in the microwave oven, place a frying pan on the stove and fry the choped onions and the chopped spinach in some cooking oil.
- Add the sachet of seasoning mix from the lasagne mate box together with the 600 ml of hot water together and mix. Now add the cooked butternut from the microwave oven and the seasoning mix to the ingredients in the frying pan. Add the Lasagne pasta to the frying pan.
- Now increase the heat of the frying pan and bring the entire mixture to the boil and continue to stir it occasionally to prevent sticking on the bottom.
- Once you are happy that the pasta has the right consistency, reduce the heat and allow the mixture to simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Now swithch off the stove plate and pour the mixture into a 2 litre oven baking dish for the baking process. Now pour over the cheese sauce prepared earlier and spread evenly over the lasagne. Finally sprinkle the crumbled feta over the cheese sauce and palce the dish in the oven.
- The last part now is to bake the lasagne for 20 minutes at 180 degrees celcius or to grill for 10 minutes.
You can know serve the best spinach butternut and feta lasagne youv'e ever made. For an extra touch, add a normal bowl of salad to the table and some french or italian breads.
Let me know how it goes and bookmark this page in your browser if you like for future.
Other Dinner Recipes for two
- DINNER RECIPES FOR TWO
Here are some more Dinner Recipes for two or more persons and a whole lot of free dinner recipe downloads