Italian Pasta Salad with Basil Pesto Sauce - Delicious, A Pictorial Dressing Recipe
- 1 cup Pasta (Blanched)
- 2 medium chopped tomatoes
- 12 peas (blanched)
- ¼ cup chopped pineapple
- 8 spinach leaves (small)
- ½ cup parmesan cheese (Grated) (or any other similar cheese of your choice)
INGREDIENTS FOR PESTO SAUCE-
- 3 cups of fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup olive oil
- 11/2 cups of chopped walnuts
- 4 peeled garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper for taste
INGREDIENTS FOR DRESSING-
- 1 tbsp. Vinegar
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ cup Black pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- Take a bowl & mix all the Ingredients of dressing in it.
- Add blanched pasta, snow peas & tomatoes to the mixture & mix it.
- Add pineapple & spinach & mix it well.
- At last, add Parmesan cheese & toss the mixture.
- Serve Hot or cold.
Instructions for pesto sauce- (Preparation in 10 minutes & ready in 20 minutes)
- Blend basil leaves, garlic,nuts & cheese together in food processor.
- Then while its mixing, pour oil in slowly. The stir in salt & pepper. We are done.
That's It. ENJOY...........
Do share your experience, queries etc, with me regarding this article. All the best.