Chocolate brownie recipe
- 135g Dark chocolate
- 80g Butter
- 165g Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 130g Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking powder
- 50g Almonds and nuts
- Preheat oven to 410 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut the butter into smallish cubes and tip into a medium bowl. Break chocolate into small pieces and drop into the bowl. Fill a small saucepan about a quarter full with hot water, then sit the bowl on top so it rests on the rim of the pan, not touching the water. Put over a low heat until the butter and chocolate have melted
- Break the eggs into the bowl. Then add the sugar, the flour and the baking powder.
- Mix and add the walnuts and almonds.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin. Cook 1/4 of an hour.
- Serve warm and enjoy your meal! :)